Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good Old Summertime!


I absolutely LOVE summertime. I love the sunshine, flip flops, pool days, lazy mornings, homemade ice cream and snow cones, and I love the 4th of July! 

The front porch looks so cheerful all dressed up in red, white, and blue. I've even managed to keep a few plants alive - go me! 

I'm too lazy to make a new wreath for each season, so I just jab seasonal stuff into this same wreath for every holiday. LOL! I like it with the little flags and summer flowers. 




We always enjoy our backyard patio in the summer. The vintage glider has been in our family for many many years, and I just love it - this year it's aqua blue, my favorite color! But it's been known to change colors from year to year... ;) 

The fun pineapple pillow cover was in our last box from Gable Lane Crates, doesn't it look so summery?
I'll letcha in on a little secret, Walmart has the galvanized metal trays on sale for $5 - that's a deal! I got a round one and a rectangle one, and there's so many things you can do with them. 
 I hope all you lovelies have a beautiful and safe holiday.
Happy Independence Day, and God Bless America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment