Friday, April 8, 2016

Thinking PINK!

I've been stuck in this room, with a vaporizer under my nose for a few days now. Pneumonia just isn't my cup of tea. So, I was feeling a bit better today and ventured out of the house looking for something to lift my spirits.
Enter T.J. Maxx.
It works every time.

I saw these gorgeous spring pink and mint pillows and I was smitten. It was just what I needed to inspire me to clean up my room and fluff it a bit. 

The azalea blooms are just the icing on the cake. Yummy color!!

And now I'm exhausted, gasping for breath, reaching for the inhaler, and I'm ready to crawl back in this bed. 

Hey, if I gotta be sick, I'm gonna do it in a pretty room. 




9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! The room looks so fresh and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink and mint!!! So pretty and love the pretty room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty room and TJ Maxx is the best medicine around. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, but I sure am curious to what Dave's reaction was. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't even think he noticed! 😂

      Delete
  5. Just found this on Pinterest and love it!! Such a cheery bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found this on Pinterest and love it!! Such a cheery bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the piece above your bed!! Where did you find that? That is exactly what I'm looking for for our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is a set of vintage ceiling tiles from an old church building. You might try looking at an architectural salvage store?

      Delete