Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Aimee Weaver Designs

I have been a long time card carrying fan of Aimee Weaver Designs. Seriously y'all, every single thing in her shop gives me all the heart eyes. I love how she makes some of her pieces unique with the vintage inspired hardware. 
 

I fell in love with this sign as soon as I saw it. It's the perfect verse to display in my house, since I've got 3 boys that are growing into little men. I want them to be men of courage. 
 

 I was blown away when this thing arrived. It was so much bigger than it looked in the photos, and is super sturdy and well made. Pictures just don't do it justice! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
My love for signs began when I started following Aimee Weaver's blog a loooong time ago. Every single one she posted had me all googly-eyed.
  
 
 
I love that so many of her signs are scripture or inspirational quotes. I chose this one because we are really working to ground this into our children. Any reminder sitting around the house is a good thing, right? ;)  
 
 
This one has a gray distressed look and I wish my pictures could capture the true beauty of it!
 
They are so unique with her beautiful painting hand and style. These are not mass produced by a machine, but hand painted and put together. That takes a lot of time, folks! And, that barn wood? A. MA. ZING. These signs are solid!
 
I'm sure you will be seeing it make its' rounds about the house. It would match any room décor I have.
 
Please head over and check out Aimee Weaver Designs. Let her know the Chapel Cottage Chicks sent ya!
 

 
 
&
 

1 comment:

  1. I just came across this delightful blog post about Aimee Weaver Designs, and I have to say, the creative and rustic decor featured here is absolutely charming. Aimee's work is truly inspiring!
    https://www.frugalishness.com/how-old-was-vickie-lynn-swayze-when-she-died/

    ReplyDelete