Monday, April 17, 2017

Open Shelving

I have admired the open shelving concept floating around the last couple of years, but I never had a place I could incorporate it.
 
Remember when I moved my table and chairs into the next room and then my chalkboard and wreath followed?
 
 
A blank wall was now begging to be styled and I was happy to oblige.
 
I had to move my buffet from the wall in the dining room because there was not enough room for it and the table. I considered selling it, but then thought it might work on the blank wall.
 
 
Gave it a new coat of paint and some new knobs as there is a more neutral theme in the kitchen.
 
 
I wanted the shelves to be practical, as well as cutesy, so I updated my baking jars and placed them on the bottom shelf. This also freed up some counter space which makes me happy! The jars are from good o' Walmart.
 
 
 
I had most of the décor stuff on hand, which made me even happier. Wes already had the boards and just bought plumbing pipes and ends to make the brackets.
 
 
 
The Market Fresh Produce sign is one of my spring signs from Down Grace Lane.
 
 
Ba-da-da-da-da...I'm lovin' it!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I enjoy seeing all yours and Brittany's styles and decor. It gives me ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good!!! It's amazing what a little paint can do.

    ReplyDelete