Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Southern Belle Candle Co

We are excited to share a new-to-us candle company called Southern Belle Candle Co. 
They are a small business (you all know how we love to support small businesses) from Milford, VA. Their candles are 100% soy wax and hand poured. They are designed with rustic charm and even most importantly, they smell good!
I like candles, but most of them are too strong and start giving me a headache after the first few minutes. I love the coziness of a candle burning, so I was happy to be able to keep these going longer than normal. The scents are not over powering, but yet you can smell them just sitting by it unlit. Both my husband and daughter commented about how good they smelled. I tried the Blueberry Cobbler and Apple Spice.
I

The smaller jar resembles a mason jar. Love it! They all came with a cute bow of twine.



The larger candle had a wood wick.

They also offer wax melts for your wax warmers in a variety of scents. I've got 6 different scents and they all smell soooo good! Let's face it, I live in a house with 4 guys and a cat, so I can use all the good smelling stuff I can get! Haha!


I was pleasantly surprised with the blueberry cobbler one, I'm not normally a blueberry fan, but these smell divine, I think it's my favorite! I also love the snickerdoodle cookie, so yummy. Except, it makes my kids think I've baked something sweet for them, LOL! 
If you guys want your house to smell fresh and clean this spring, you'll definitely want to try out these candles and wax melts from Southern Belle Candle Co.! 



No comments:

Post a Comment