Friday, September 2, 2016

Details 2 Enjoy Pocket Frame Tutorial

Many new friends have been met through Brittany and I's Chapel Cottage Chicks journey. It's a lot of fun talking home décor and DIY with those who are crazy about it like us. HA! I especially enjoy meeting fellow makers and small business owners.
 
One of the shops that I love for their uniqueness and creativity is the mother/daughter duo of Details2Enjoy. Cassandra & Kenzi design Pocket Frames and I knew that one would be super cute on the gallery wall and room redo I have in the makes for my daughter. What's even neater is that they send you the unfinished kit, which by the way has several options, and then you create it to fit your needs.
 
 
Wanna see what I mean?
 
 
It's just so fun receiving happy mail!
 
 
 
 
 
I chose the bicycle and the "be kind" frames.
 
You can rotate your picture because the end is magnetic.
 
 
 
The hardest part is knowing there are a zillion options on how to decorate them and making up your mind on what to do. ;)
 
I opted to start with the bicycle.
 
 
I modge-podged scrapbook paper on the background.
 
 
Then I spray painted the bike frame. I painted the outside frame the same color as the wall stripe.
 
The inserts slide into the frame, making the Pocket Frames.
 
 
The gold polka dot stripe is a piece of washi tape. What do you think? Sound like a fun craft project? This is only one type of cuteness, so make sure you head over and check them out!
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/details2enjoy
 
 
The item in this post was donated by D2E, but all opinions are my own.
 
 

1 comment: