Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Corner Refresh

I'm gonna confess, I think one of the hardest things about blogging is coming up with a catchy title. As you can see, I clearly failed. I'm hanging my head in shame and moving on...
 
My SIL was at one of their yearly junk shows and spotted a couple of bicycle baskets. She thought I needed them and after a little debating in my mind, I decided she was right. HA!
 
I had been wanting a little refreshing in this spot in the living room.
The chair was a thrift store make-over a couple of years ago.
 
 
 
No sermons today (see a couple posts back if you're curious). You can rest easy.
 
Have a blessed day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I need that chair. There are so many spots in my house that's just begging for a chair like that. 😜 And yes, the hardest part about blogging is coming up with titles - I have ZERO creativity in that department. I stare at the blank title bar for the looooongest time, then I just stick something totally obvious and unoriginal in there and move on. 😖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes, she was SO right! You did need those baskets! So cute.

    ReplyDelete