Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Switch-Up

Ever want something a little different without going all out and switching it all up? That's where I was with the bathroom. I've had the same décor for quite a few years now and was ready for a change. However, I love the color and I didn't really know what I wanted to do, so it just stayed the same.
 
A few weeks ago we were in a Goodwill and I was standing in line when I looked over and spotted a rack that had just came out. This shower curtain was hanging on it and I thought it was a window curtain at first. It looked brand new and the price tag said $3.99. I like mint green and navy together and I'm all about stripes, so I got it.
Switched it up without breaking the bank. I like how it gives it a nautical feel.
 
So, if you're looking for a change, but don't want to spend a lot of money, just keep your eyes peeled. You never know what kind of "treasure" you'll find.
 

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought about putting that together, but I actually kinda like it.

    ReplyDelete