Friday, February 12, 2016

 I don't know about you guys, but I have had the hardest time getting my house put back together after Christmas this year. Seriously, I still have a chalkboard that says "Joy". I keep telling myself it's perfectly fine because one shouldn't only have joy during the Holidays. ;)  I just erased the Christmas quote off this chalkboard a few days ago. (Please tell me I'm not the only one!) I think my problem is that I want to go ahead and go all out SPRING, but it's a bit too early for that still. Bummer. It's hard to stick with winter stuff when you're. over. it. Can I get an Amen?
But it's all coming along slowly but surely.
Every time I try to freehand in chalk it looks wonky. You'll notice I chose a quote with only 2 words in it. LOL! Eh, it's not exactly right, but we'll just call the mistakes "character" and be done with it.


I hope all of you have a sweet Valentine's weekend! I'm already excited, this Mama's going to get her chocolate fix! 



3 comments:

  1. I adore that church pew and your shelf above it. The whole hallway is very nice, your chalkboard message is perfect, I need to put that message on my chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Next time you go to Grandpa's they probably could get you one from old church down the hill.

      Delete