Friday, July 24, 2015

Pedal Your Blues Away....

So I realize this isn't our typical kind of redo project, 
and it's totally random...
but I've been seeing tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest of vintage bicycles with baskets of flowers, all gussied up in shades of mint and aqua, and I go nuts for them every time. I haven't ridden a bike in years, but I wanted one anyway. Because they're just so CUTE!

 I found this little gem at a thrift shop for less than 10 bucks. It had seen better days, for certain.

After a little TLC, and a coat of Rustoleum Ocean Mist spray paint, she looks ready for a cruise on the beach. 
And I just gotta say, Ocean Mist is the yummiest mint color - it's perfect!
Won't she make the most adorable photo prop?? 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany, I love your new blog with your friend, that is a great idea. Your bicycle is just too cute! I would like to have one of those to make cute like that one day.
    Your blog is beautiful, the photos are a bit small though, is that something you can fix? I hope so, because your have some lovely things to share with the blog world.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and good buy!! Yes it will make an adorable prop!!

    ReplyDelete