Friday, May 6, 2016

Craigslist comes through again!


There are a lot of perks to living in a 100+ year old house. But closet space is NOT one of them. Can I get an Amen? Don't judge, but I was storing sheets under the bed. And it wasn't working very well. 


Then I found this little number on craigslist, for cheap cheap cheap, and instantly I thought "Linen Closet!!!" I loved all the square doors, too - it looks quite cottagey. 

But of course, I couldn't just leave it alone, it had to get a makeover first. Cuz that's just how it's done around here. 

I got some cute metal knobs from Hobby Lobby, and painted the whole cabinet Extra White from Sherwin Williams.

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be able to store all of our sheets, pillow cases, etc, in the same place! Soooo handy. And I think it turned out super cute, too! Craigslist scores again! 


5 comments:

  1. What a great solution for storing your linens and you transformed it into a beautiful piece as well. Even with closets, it seems like there's never enough storage space. Great job Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new linen closet is gorgeous and very cottage-y looking. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally transformed! I love the new knobs and the paint completely changed the look.

    ReplyDelete