Monday, January 18, 2016

Neutral Winter Mantel

Is it just me or does anyone else have the "after Christmas decor blues"? Every year when I take down all the festive decorations, I struggle with what to do with the mess that's left. I'm just now getting things put back together, and I find myself sticking to a very simple and neutral theme. 

I love all of the Holiday decorations, but I also love the clean and simple style. It's perfect for the New Year, a fresh clean start!
I got this sign last year from Down Grace Lane, and it's still one of my favorites!

And yep, you know I gotta have a little bit of cotton in there somewhere! 


4 comments:

  1. I love it! I wanna tame things down this year. So far, it's so tame I haven't done anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! :-) Since I just got home to my Christmas Decor after being gone a year, I'm leaving mine up a little longer. :-) Heather

    ReplyDelete